Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Introduction To This Blog

This blog will be used to set up my island and create a utopia, a world of paradise. As everybody knows, the word "perfect" is different in everybody's point of view, so my goal is to strip away the  boundaries between perfect and create a place where everybody pictures it as perfect. Let me tell you a couple of things.

1.You need to know that my WHOLE utopia is not only the picture above. There are man-made structures around this natural island. I will soon include pictures of them.

2. You also need to know that this is not a real utopia, but merely a project that has a really small chance of coming true, since I do not aim to make it so.
More posts are coming, today and they'll be here soon, really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment